The Rise of Additive Manufacturing and Future-Proofing Global Supply Chains
VIRTUAL PANEL FEATURING DISTINGUISHED GUESTS
In recent months long-established supply chains have faltered leading to delays in shipments, idle assembly lines and furloughed workers. With broad-scale interruptions likely to become increasingly common - how can manufacturers deploy 3D printing as a strategic addition to a supply chain strategy to help mitigate disruption?
Join our informative virtual panel on Tuesday, October 13th at 9am – 10am CST hosted by Blake Teipel, CEO and Co-founder of Essentium Inc. with luminaries spearheading innovation across the AM industry:
- Major Alex Goldberg, Chief Innovation Officer, Texas Military Department
- Volker Hammes, Managing Director of New Business GmbH, BASF
- Brad Keselowski, NASCAR Driver, Owner and Founder Keselowski Advanced Manufacturing (KAM)
Together, we will explore:
- Why are manufacturers struggling with current supply chains?
- What is AMs role in solving supply chain risk?
- What are the key steps?
- Examples of successful AM deployment in mitigating supply chain risk
- The role of open ecosystems in supply chain preparedness
- Implications for industries including aerospace, automotive, consumer electronics and more